On the basis of that definition, BAS Certifications hereby confirms implementation and adherence to the following policies:
- It is the policy of BAS Certifications to operate its Certification operations by ensuring the viability of the value of certification, accessibility of its services to all users of Certification and these shall be applied in a manner necessary to preserve the guiding principles of impartiality, competence, responsibility, openness, confidentiality and responsiveness.
- BAS Certifications (including its staff, auditors, subcontractors and agents) shall not participate in the designing, implementation or maintenance (including Internal Audit) of the management systems of its Certification customers and shall not have been engaged in such activities in the two years prior to the client’s receipt of BAS’s Certification services.
- BAS Certifications embark on responsibility to inculcate confidence in the delivery of its Certification services to customers and parties that have an interest in Certification. This shall be achieved by upholding the principles of impartiality (including taking action against threats, i.e. from self-interest, self- review, familiarity, intimidation), competence, responsibility, openness, confidentiality and
- In the management of impartiality, BAS Certifications recognises the possibilities for conflicts of interests arising from relationships of those persons or organisations having an interface with BAS. This includes staff, sub-contractors and agents. BAS Certifications undertakes to complete a thorough assessment of the risks and the residual risks to impartiality and to determine the action to be taken to eliminate or minimise those risks. The risk assessment process will be on-going and will be maintained over all operations, services of BAS Certifications and associated Management Review process.
- BAS Certifications is committed to provide and maintain a high quality, professional and impartial service as agreed for certifying clients’ management systems which meets the requirements of all the relevant international, national and or other standards and or regulation normative documents and specifications as required by the accreditation authorities.
- The top management of BAS Certifications has the ultimate authority and responsibility to ensure the effective operation of BAS’s management system by ensuring the appropriate resources are available
- All personnel involved in the Certification operations are committed to understanding this policy, complying with the principles and documentation and maintaining continued competence.
- It is understood by the top management of BAS Certifications that it is required to evaluate its systems, procedures and practices from time to time to ensure that impartiality in its certification is maintained. Parties with an interest in the certification services of BAS Certifications are invited, by virtue of this policy, to submit any proposals, comments or relevant observations on the services of BAS, such that these may be considered by BAS as part of its evaluation process for continual improvement.
Bas has achieved great recognition in the certification industry, particularly from the business and industry community the world over. This reflects our utmost dedicated service to our clients. BAS complies with International Norms and Principles of a certification body that offers ISO certification. BAS style to offer certification services will fall in line with the customer needs and the International Principles. BAS also uses scientific use of modern Certification Techniques and approach.
- Responsiveness to complaints