ISO 10004 - Quality management - Customer satisfaction - Guidelines for monitoring and measuring
ISO 10004 provides guidance in defining and implementing processes to monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
ISO 10004 is intended for use by organizations regardless of type, size or product provided. The focus of ISO 10004 is on customers external to the organization.
In order to pursue this goal the organization should:
- Identify customer expectations
- Gather customer satisfaction data
- Analyze customer satisfaction data
- Provide feedback for improvement of customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer satisfaction on-going
The purpose and objectives influence what, when, how and from whom the data is gathered. They also influence how the data is analyzed and how the information is ultimately to be used.
ISO 10004 – It's Key Benefits
- Obtain information on new expectation
- Resolving complaints to the satisfaction of the complainant and the organization
- Identify trends and therewith eliminate causes of complaints
- Customer-focused approach to resolving complaints
- Encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers
- Basis for continual review and analysis of the complaints-handling process
BAS Certification Process
BAS has a unique approach of certification which complies with the requirement for bodies providing audit and certification of management system.
Click here to know about more information of the certification process by BAS