ISO 14064 - Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Verification ISO 14064 Certification in dubai, ISO 14064 in Dubai, ISO 14064 UAE
ISO 14064 provides industry and government with a set of tools to develop programs aimed at reducing GHG emissions. It will also assist your organization to operate within emissions trading schemes. Call our experts today for more information.
BAS can audit your organization against ISO 14064 parts 1 and 2 to provide verification of your greenhouse gas emissions and reductions. Working to this international standard increases your credibility in the marketplace, and demonstrates your commitment to operating in a greener way. Verification by our experts ensures the independence of your assessments and reports.
The ISO 14064 standard comprises three parts:
- Part 1 - specifies requirements for designing and developing organization or entity-level GHG inventories
- Part 2 - details requirements for quantifying, monitoring and reporting emission reductions and removal enhancements from GHG projects, and
- Part 3 - provides requirements and guidance for the conducting of GHG information validation and verification (and is applicable to verification organizations such as BAS)
Implement the ISO 14064 standard within your organization and you will be able to:
- Promote consistency, transparency and credibility in GHG quantification, monitoring, reporting and reduction
- Identify and manage GHG-related liabilities, assets and risks
- Facilitate the trade of GHG allowances or credits
- Support the design, development and implementation of comparable and consistent GHG schemes or programs
- Develop robust internal mechanisms for quantifying, managing and reporting GHG emissions
- Build trust with stakeholders
- Facilitate the development and implementation of organizations’ GHG management strategies and plans for the future
- Provide the ability to track performance and progress in the reduction of GHG emissions and/or the increase in GHG removals
Measure, report and verify your organization’s GHG emissions with ISO 14064 verification from BAS. Call us now for a plan to suit your business.
Benefits of ISO 14064
- Show commitment - prove your commitment to being a greener organisation to your stakeholders, by reducing your carbon emissions and having those reductions independently verified and validated.
- Internal improvements - develop robust internal mechanisms for quantifying and reporting GHG emissions
- Trust - the standard will help you prepare legitimate GHG assertions, claims and reports which can be used to build trust with your stakeholders.
- Robust systems - To implement robust systems for the monitoring and reporting of GHG emissions
- Future proofing - it will facilitate the development and implementation of your GHG management strategies and plans for the future.
- Monitoring - it will provide the ability to track performance and progress in the reduction of GHG emissions and/or the increase in GHG removals.
- Credibility - To enhance the credibility, consistency and transparency of GHG quantification, monitoring and reporting to any interested parties.