ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management
How would you Assure Business Continuity
ISO 22301 specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise. The requirements specified in ISO 22301:2012 are generic and intended to be applicable to all organizations, or parts thereof, regardless of type, size and nature of the organization. The extent of application of these requirements depends on the organization's operating environment and complexity.
ISO 22301 identifies the fundamentals of a business continuity management system, establishing the process, principles and terminology of business continuity management. It provides a basis for understanding, developing and implementing business continuity within your organization and gives you confidence in business-to-business and business-to customer dealings. Use it to assure key stakeholders that your business is fully prepared and you can meet internal, regulatory and customer requirements.
The standard provides organizations with a framework to ensure that they can continue operating during the most challenging and unexpected circumstances – protecting their staff, preserving their reputation and providing the ability to continue to operate and trade.
ISO 22301 – It's Key Benefits
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve your BCMS
- Meet the requirements of your business continuity policy
- Give key stakeholders confidence in your conformity and commitment to internationally recognized best practice
- Achieve BAS certification/registration of your BCMS The standard
- Safeguard key assets and maintain your reputation
- Identify impacts of operational disruption and crucial improvements
- Encourage cross-team collaboration
- Reap cost benefits from reduced insurance premiums
- Demonstrate commitment to key stakeholders
- Gain a competitive advantage against competitors in case of a major industrial crisis
- Keep your promises, even when facing a crisis, and maintain delivery of products or services
BAS Certification Process
BAS has a unique approach of certification which complies with the requirement for bodies providing audit and certification of management system.
Click here to know about more information of the certification process by BAS